Do you wish to play the most popular mobile games on your PC or Laptop? Do you want to play Pokemon Go On PC? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Here in this article, we will give you step by step guide on downloading and playing Pokemon Go on PC. As technology is increasing, we are getting new games day by day, and some are good, some are not. We get a lot of unique experience and advantages. But sometimes we don't like to play a few games on mobile and rather want to play it on PC, or Laptop. As on PC, you get a big screen and it is the best thing to get a better experience. So, if you also want to play Pokemon GO on PC then check out the full article.Also Checkout:Download Lords Mobile For PC/Laptop [Latest]
About Pokemon GO
Pokemon GO has taken the world by storm as it Runs through the real world and catches all the Pokemon. It uses augmented reality technology and it brings Pokemon to life. The Train develops your Pokemon for gym battles in your own neighborhood. It is hard to get someone who has not played Pokemon Go as from past few timea game took storm in the world.
Do you want to play this game on your PC or Laptop? Then yes you can play by using some Android Emulators. This game gets updated on time. Let us check out how to play Pokemon GO on PC or Laptop.
How To Download and Play Pokemon GO on PC?
To play Pokemon GO on your PC, you need to install and set up a few tools in the right order. If you have a MacOS system, then it is great, and if you are using Windows, then you need to install Virtual MacOS by using VMware.
Method 1: For MacOS or Windows by using VMWare.
- If you are on MacOS, you need to have the latest MacOs
- If you are on Windows PC, you need to install MacOS through VMWare
- And when all these things are proper, then download the latest version of Xcode
- Now, download the Pokemon Go from the given link.
Method 2: For Windows Only using Emulator
By using the Emulators you need to first a Windows PC. Then you can install a few Android Emulators and start playing the game on your PC or Laptop.
1. By Using BlueStacks Emulator
Bluestack emulator is one of the most popular emulators which is used by almost everyone. It is very easy to use and the best one so for many this is the first choice.
- First of all download the BlueStack from the official website or from the given link
- Once it is downloaded, install the file on your PC
- After installation, Sign Up with your Gmail ID or create a new one
- Then in Bluestacks Go to Home then System Apps and then Play Store
- There search for Pokemon GO game and download the app by Niantic, Inc
- Now, restart the Bluestack
- Again open Bluestack and launch, you will find a navigation bar at the bottom
- You will see a GPS icon at the right bottom corner click on it
- Do not close the location app and click on the Home button
- Now, you can play Pokemon Go
- Login to your Pokemon GO trainers account and start playing the game
Play Pokemon GO On MacOS
If you are looking to play Pokemon GO game on MacOS the here, we find a great method for you. If you are a regular user of MacOS then you might be ,aware of Xcode. Xcode is an integrated development environment for Mac which contains a software development tool which is developed by Apple. On the internet, you can see many guides about using Xcode for playing Pokemon GO on PC but all those guides are very difficult to understand.
According to those guides of Xcode, you need to make a route, compile the gps file and then add it, to Xcode. It works properly and helps to collect pokestop items. But when you want to change your route you will get a problem. Like, if you see a gym and you want to check out but it is not your route then you need to guess where it is on the map, find the coordinate and make a GPX file and then import it. Many times, you miss the target and you need to do all the process again.
- First thing, make sure MacOS and Xcode are updated to the latest version
- Then Download the Pokemon GO from the given link and source code (zip)
- Open the program 'pokemongo-webspoof’ and it needs to be open with Xcode
- In Xcode sign in with your Apple ID
- You need to trust your ID on your iPhone and enable 'pokemongo-webspoof’ on your Mac. Enable it by going to System Preferences then Privacy and then Accessibility
- Now, connect your iPhone
- In the Xcode, see on the top left corner "Generic iOS device" there select your iPhone and click on the left
- It will say "Build Succeeded"
- Go to top tabs and select Debug then Simulate Location and then select Pokemon location
- On your iPhone, you will get a white screen pop up which says to start the game.
Hope you enjoy playing Pokemon GO on your PC, we tried to list as many as method as possible, still if left something please let us know, we will try to cover it here. If you need any help or have any quries then comment us below. We hope this article is helpful for you, stay tuned for more and latest updates.